- two-bitoutlaw likes this
- sweetprey likes this
- imissrita likes this
- imissrita reblogged this from misbehavingbrowncoats
- misbehavingbrowncoats reblogged this from xweini
- cantstoptheflight reblogged this from xweini
- copperpippin reblogged this from xweini
- amodernaberration likes this
- impeccably-supernatural-timing reblogged this from xweini
- theweirdbeard reblogged this from xweini
- doctor-kyu reblogged this from xweini
- copperpippin likes this
- theredscreen reblogged this from xweini and added:
- joshuathehumanboy reblogged this from xweini
- godlikeperception reblogged this from big-green-style
- godlikeperception likes this
- sakuragirl-4565 likes this
- big-green-style likes this
- xweini posted this
I like fantasy Sci Fi, was brought up on Asimov, Wyndham , Frank Herbert, Stephen Donaldson and Julian May.This was before the internet when Pluto was a planet, Homer a philosopher and Ayds a slimming biscuit.
I got back into comics with Alan Moore's Watchmen, it ticked all my boxes with a great story, violence and sexy women in costume.The film was great, adding to my fave list of Bladerunner, Aliens, Pulp Fiction,Ironman, the new Star Trek film and I'm afraid Elf. I'm also the only person in the UK to like The Spirit (could be because I love Scarlett Johansson and Eva Mendes - but don't tell the wife ).
I always have a place in my heart for Catwoman although Black Widow and Wonder Woman are a close second.
Doctor Who has been there forever.
On a model front as a kid I used to love Cindy Crawford and Marie Helvin, but now I love Mosh and pin up stuff.
I've got the images from lots of sources, please contact if you want anything removed from the site.