- karkat-i-am-so-done reblogged this from xweini
- ladyjulin likes this
- josefketchum reblogged this from xweini
- urvogel reblogged this from xweini
- kamikaze1989 likes this
- cheeseburgeryouth likes this
- cretincatacombs reblogged this from xweini
- happyhimfuckingdead likes this
- llapasllaly reblogged this from xweini and added:
- tioh likes this
- poochyenawolfy likes this
- really-lame likes this
- rimmerslustmonster reblogged this from earl-din
- cheminsdudesir likes this
- l0rdtwatbeard likes this
- earl-din reblogged this from iotatundra
- iotatundra reblogged this from xweini
- theoilslick reblogged this from yetanothersoufflegirl
- yetanothersoufflegirl reblogged this from xweini
- fbc1 likes this
- pongig likes this
- supergirlfootballer likes this
- wideawakeincoldengland likes this
- gralgomar likes this
- mythicalredfox reblogged this from xweini
- mythicalredfox likes this
- xweini posted this
I like fantasy Sci Fi, was brought up on Asimov, Wyndham , Frank Herbert, Stephen Donaldson and Julian May.This was before the internet when Pluto was a planet, Homer a philosopher and Ayds a slimming biscuit.
I got back into comics with Alan Moore's Watchmen, it ticked all my boxes with a great story, violence and sexy women in costume.The film was great, adding to my fave list of Bladerunner, Aliens, Pulp Fiction,Ironman, the new Star Trek film and I'm afraid Elf. I'm also the only person in the UK to like The Spirit (could be because I love Scarlett Johansson and Eva Mendes - but don't tell the wife ).
I always have a place in my heart for Catwoman although Black Widow and Wonder Woman are a close second.
Doctor Who has been there forever.
On a model front as a kid I used to love Cindy Crawford and Marie Helvin, but now I love Mosh and pin up stuff.
I've got the images from lots of sources, please contact if you want anything removed from the site.